Monday, October 26, 2015

Job on hold

Good morning!
It's a chilly fall morning, today's schedule had us out of the house a little before 7, with therapy at 7:45. Julia joined us and I dropped her off at school after. It gives her a little better understanding of where nana goes for therapy.
 We meet with her doctor on Thursday to discuss if more therapy is recommended. Mom and I will then discuss if switching therapy locations is an option. Right now it's about 30-40 minutes to get to the hospital. As I have mentioned, Daniel and I keep busy around the hospital and get mom about 2 hours later. Driving back home makes no sense, poor Daniel would spend two hours in his car seat. I will keep everyone posted. 

My main reason for writing this post is I wanted to address a question that her wonderful co-workers have raised. When will Kathie  come back to work? The only thing I am 100% certain of is that you will not see her behind her counter, greeting guests and solving problems, until
After Christmas. Sorry, you'll have deck the halls without her. That being said, she has come a long way but still needs to work on her long-term concentration, a skill that's needed in her job. She will have to work with her management to decide what she is able to do. Her therapy is crucial in getting her back to work. 


To contribute to Kathie's recovery costs. Visit: https://www.gofundme.com/katJensen




No comments:

Post a Comment